Add to Technorati Favorites   Subscribe in Rojo   Add to Google     

Monday, October 30, 2006

Relevant Messages for Today's Inspired

A couple months ago when I first started this blog I came in to contact with William Lehman, associate Pastor at Discovery Church in Newark, OH. William runs RelevantMessage.org (RM), a blog for writers to share with the world their intimacy of God. After a few conversations he added me as one of his first writers to the site. Although it took me a few weeks to utilize this opportunity, I eventually came to find great value in this leap of faith that William has taken with me. RM has allowed me to use the site as an outlet and expression for my walk with Christ while at the same time focus Ministry Exec 2030 on workplace ministry activity for young business executives.

William and I come from different backgrounds but God has seemingly brought us together in a virtual setting for reasons only He can know. With the blog activity I have going on, RM has become a extraordinary voice of expression for me to do exactly what it is the site was designed to do…”give to the world [my] own intimacy with God.”

I welcome you to share in this endeavor by visiting the site now and setting up your RSS feed or subscribing to the newsletter via email. You can count on regular postings between the two of us that provoke readers to explore the depths of their relationship with God. With the inclusion of me to RM, I am now including this as one of my ministry activities.

Shouts out to William for recognizing the opportunity at hand and taking the courageous step to let God carry out His plan among us. Peace unto you, brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home