Add to Technorati Favorites   Subscribe in Rojo   Add to Google     

Saturday, September 09, 2006

MarketplaceLeaders.org - Daily Workplace Inspiration

MarketplaceLeaders is a ministry run by Os & Angie Hillman, whom I know little about, and which is a ministry I know little about. What I do know is that my boss introduced me to its daily devotional last year called TGIF, or Today God is First. Each day I get an email sent to my inbox that contains reference to a Scripture verse and a memo written by Os. The memos are extraordinary and these daily devotionals have become an important part of my work day.

Os seems to have a real-life story for almost every devotional sent. The quantity and quality of his content is extraordinary and a blessing from God. If you seek guidance in how to apply your ministry, especially in your job or the marketplace, subscribe today to TGIF by clicking the banner below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home