Add to Technorati Favorites   Subscribe in Rojo   Add to Google     

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Alliance Defense Fund (ADF) - Defending Our First Liberty

Website: www.telladf.org

My Story: ADF is a legal alliance defending the right to hear and speak the Truth through strategy, training, funding, and litigation for religious freedom, family values, and the sanctity of human life.. It was founded in 1994 when the leaders of 35 ministries came together to launch ADF and has been a leading force in countering the efforts of the ACLU.

I first became exposed to ADF during the 2005 autumn season when Ambassador Ken Blanchard and CEO Alan Sears attended one of my C12 meetings in Sarasota, FL. The meeting was Providential in a way because only a few nights before I had seen Alan on the O'Reilly Factor and I was impressed with the aggressive action ADF seemed to be taking. Suddenly Alan was sitting in the room with me sharing his story.

Ken got me in touch with Dave Weidis who is the regional director in my area. Dave and I quickly became friends and brothers in Christ and I became a member of ADF almost immediately. My involvement with ADF has not been as active as I would like, but I trust that God will utilize me as He see fit with the organization.

If you want to put your time and money behind a sound and worthy cause, consider ADF, which is doing worldly wonders under the authority of God.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger yhurg said...

Another organization which does similar to the same work is the Thomas Moore Law Center. I am not involved with them at all but my parents are. Here is their website:

www.thomasmore.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home