Add to Technorati Favorites   Subscribe in Rojo   Add to Google     

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The C12 Group – Business with a Biblical Perspective

Website: www.thec12group.com

My Story: C12 has become one of the most impacting activities in all my life. It has opened my eyes to a whole new way of doing business and approaching my career, literally under the authority of God.

C12 is a network of groups around the country that meets once a month for fellowship, devotion, prayer, workplace ministry, and running a profitable business. There are two group types, C12 and Key Players, each with a target participation of 12 members, thus Christ’s 12 Disciples. C12 is for CEOs and Owners that are well established in their Christianity; Key Players is for the organization’s “key players”, i.e. managers that may or may not be as established, if at all, in their faith.

I started attending the Manasota, FL C12 group in July 2005 per invitation from my boss Jesse Biter who himself had only recently been attending. Within the first 2-3 meetings I began having revelations about my lack of faith and what can and should be done about it, plus how. The members of the group and the group Chairmen, Chuck Frary and Don Light, became significant mentors, brothers, and ambassadors of Christ for me.

Today I am working with Doug Warrington to help establish a C12 base here in the Philadelphia area. C12 is a for-profit business format and it takes at least 4-6 groups and at about a year for the area Chairperson to realize monetary gain. Being a C12 Chairperson is not about striking it rich. It is about workplace ministry and profitable business.

If you are serious about workplace ministry or if you are just curious to what workplace ministry is all about, talk to me about C12. Much of my success and ability to succeed in my role as COO of HomeNet can be attributed to being a part of C12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home